Provocative. Innovative. Informative.
- A leading source of diverse political commentary, news analysis and provides the inside scoop on what’s going on in Washington, D.C., the United States and the world. You’ll get insights from some of the most thoughtful people in the country.
- An interactive website that offers multicultural, multimedia coverage of political issues that started with the 2008 presidential, congressional and senate campaigns, and will continue to fuel the conversation after the last ballots have been cast.
- A dynamic collection of diverse points of view from all sides of the political spectrum that creates an engaging, informative and provocative forum for discussion.
- Original political commentary and news analysis.
- News, features, commentary.
PoliticsInColor.com is targeting:
- Viewers who want to learn about the issues that most affect their lives – from a multicultural perspective.
- Curious minds who want to discuss issues beyond Black and White and address the concerns of Hispanics, Asians, Arab Americans and Native Americans.
- A multicultural audience from 21 – 54 who want to participate in a vocal, vibrant global community that is engaged in on-going conversation about politics, news and current events.
PoliticsInColor.com is credible and trustworthy:
- BlaCon Media (blaconmedia.com) and Foote Communications LLC, the founding partners, have more than 75 years in media production and content development
- More than 100 years of media experience will be producing editorial and video content and managing the internet portal.
- A team of seasoned media executives who gained their experience at such prestigious organizations as the Miami Herald, the Washington Post, New York News Day, BlackAmericaWeb.com, Belo Corporation and the Dallas Morning News.
For more information about PoliticsInColor.com, contact us at email@example.com